Manager, Compliance and Customer Support
The position manages the registrant lifecycle processes for the .ngo/.ong TLDs (Top Level Domain). The role provides partner and vendor management for the system(s) and processes supporting the TLDs, and management of all court order processes for PIR’s (Public Interest Registry) TLDs . The role supports abuse ticket processing, monitoring and reporting, as well as the the onboarding, operational processes and general inquiry from all registrars. Position fulfills ICANN compliance including all zone file completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serves as PIR’s lead on .ngo/.ong and OnGood processes and support including the management of the relationship with customer support vendor.
- Activities include monitoring volumes, resolving problems, providing technical advice and disseminating advisories and training
- Maintaining current processes documentation.
- Implementing and enhancing quality and customer service standards.
- Providing reporting and recommendations.
Manage the process for legal court orders served on PIR for takedowns of domains under supervision of Senior Director, Operations and Compliance and in support of the General Counsel’s office. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Read and interpret court orders and attorney’s instructions for required actions and execute legal compliance on domains which may include a website takedown (registry locks) or website re-directs (transfers).
- Deliver instructions to Technical Support regarding required actions and track all legal ticket activities throughout the entire cycle of court order.
- Write and proofread responses to court orders, following attorney instructions to insure accuracy of information is communicated in legal notifications as well as prepare legal correspondence for various issues for General Counsel’s office and for compliance team.
- Prepare management reports for senior staff on Abuse and Operations and Compliance statistics
Manages the following compliance and operational processes:
- Process Zone File Access Agreements and Centralized Zone Data Service requests
- Support Marketing Enrollment Promotions to include tracking by program, routing applications for signature, returning executed applications to registrars, reporting enrollments to Technical Support
- Monitor Salesforce Ticketing System for quality control and efficiencies; address case escalations as needed
- Serve as backup support for ORMS to include processing registrar applications, routing instructions to Technical Support, monitoring production requirements and tracking spreadsheets
- Provide department reporting and recommendation for enhancements and improvements
- Provide support and assistance to PIR teammates and management for Operations, Compliance and Customer Support items and challenges.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
Position works under minimal supervision of the Senior Director, Operations and Compliance.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS in Business or related degree strongly preferred
- Paralegal certificate with strong grades and/or strong performance history is a plus.
- 5-7 years’ work or related experience
- Project management experience strongly preferred.
- Registry or domain name related industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to PIR’s mission.
- Have exceptional listening, probing and discovery skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills including intense attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous requirements at one time.
- Ability to provide analysis and recommendations in Operations areas.
- Ability to effectively perform duties in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Manage customer requests while managing the registry contract requirements..
To apply, please complete the following: