On December 4th, we will convene in New Delhi, India for the annual Manthan Award event – to recognize the BEST use of Information Communication Technology (ICT) and digital tools to create a holistic and comprehensive impact on people throughout the entire Asia region. The objective is to illustrate positive impact through innovation, as well as the importance of making ICT accessible for the community.
In conjunction with Manthan and DEF India, our team will also be hosting a domain reseller meeting for those that are interested in OnGood, and who want to become a reseller partner to sell the .ngo domain once it becomes available.
Objective: The objective of this meet is to talk with potential partners about reseller options for the .ngo domain at the regional level
Format: This will be a round table discussion with the eNGO active Partners, the PIR team and the DEF team
- Dave Stewart, Vice President, The Public Interest Registry
- Osama Manzar, Founder-Director, Digital Empowerment Foundation
- Devendra Singh Bhadauria, Head- eNGO International Programme
Discussion points: .ngo Reseller Channel Partnership
- Learn the interest of regional NGOs in becoming channel partners of DEF for their particular region or district
- Learn the potential of business of .ngo and .ong domains
- Discuss the challenges & possibilities of reseller business model
- Pricing & validation
If you can’t make it, don’t forget to follow along online using the #Manthan14 hashtag!
You can find us on twitter: @OnGood