Voting for the .ORG Website Makeover Contest has now ended. Stay tuned for the winner reveal!
In the meantime, why don’t you read more about each of the .ORG finalists and see how you can help support their respective causes:
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary Northwest: provides sanctuary for chimpanzees that were discarded from the entertainment and biomedical testing industries.
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA): aims to advance human and civil rights of immigrants and refugees in the Los Angeles, Calif. area.
- Container Recycling Institute: aims to make North America a global model for the collection and quality recycling of packaging materials.
- Critical Exposure: organizes programs to teach youth to use the power of photography to share their voices and become advocates for school reform and social change.
- Ecology Center: advocates at the local, state and national levels for clean production, healthy communities, environmental justice and a sustainable future.
- The League of Young Voters Education Fund: engages and educates young people about the power of voting through annual grassroots campaigns.
- National Council of Urban Indian Health: represents the health care interests of American Indians and Alaska Natives living in urban settings.
- National Network to End Domestic Violence: dedicated to creating social, political and economic environment in which domestic violence no longer exists.
- Renzi Education and Art Center: provides free education and art opportunities for students in grades K-12 in the greater Shreveport-Bossier, La. area.
- Washington Low Incoming Housing Alliance: seeks to lead the movement that ensures that all Washington state residents thrive in safe, healthy, affordable homes.